Mechanic – diesel
Atomic Recycling is looking for a motivated and energetic Diesel Mechanic to join our team. We are a dynamic growing construction company and one of the top construction waste hauling companies in the Twin City area. We are offering the ability to use your mechanical experience on multiple types of projects. We have a fleet of heavy-duty, medium-duty vehicles, bobcats, forklifts, and excavators that require constant attention.
- Safely complete repairs of heavy-duty and medium-duty trucks and equipment.
- Safely complete repairs of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric and hand-held equipment.
- Safely complete preventative maintenance repair work to help avoid field equipment failures and loss of time at job sites.
- Make service calls for repairs, or to swap out equipment, at job sites
- Basic knowledge of heavy-duty trucks
- Basic knowledge of medium-duty trucks
- Welding experience a plus not required
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a CDL license is a plus
- Prioritize tasks and be self-motivated
- Ability to independently move, lift, push, pull or carry heavy equipment up to 80 lbs.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience